Tourist and Short Stay Visas
Tourist & Short Stay Visas
If you wish to get married or register your civil partnership in the UK you will need this visa. The Marriage Visitor visa does not permit you to settle in the UK. If you with to join your partner you must apply as the Family Member of a Settled person. For more information on the process please click here
Permitted Paid Engagement Visa
If you want to come to the UK to do permitted paid work without having to be employed under the Points Based System this visa may apply to you. This visa is only valid for 1 month. It is designed for those who are touring, exhibiting, lecturing or performing.
Short Term Study
6 month & 11 Month Short Term Study visas – If you want to undertake a period of study or If you are interested in studying a degree in the UK and need to boost your English Language skills you may want to consider taking an English Language course.
You are eligible for this visa if you are the parent or legal guardian of a child who attends an independent fee paying school in the UK. The Parent of a child visa lasts between 6–12 months and you are permitted to extend your visa up until your child reaches the age of 12 years.
- Demonstrate you are able to leave the UK after your visit.
- Demonstrate you can support yourself and any dependants for the duration of your visit.
- Pay for your return flight / onward journey.
Complete online application and book an appointment at a visa application centre in the country where you are currently residing.
- You are not permitted to work in the UK on the visa.
- Depending on the type of visit you are undertaking your visa will be valid for no more than 6 months.
- The visa application will take no more than 3 weeks to consider.
- You may be able to apply for a long term visit visas known as a multiple entry visit visa – this visa can be issued for 2, 5, 10 years whereby you are permitted to enter the UK 6 months in any 1 year.
Non-Visa Nationals – There are some nationalities who aren’t required to apply for a visit visa to enter the United Kingdom. They are known as non Visa Nationals for example United States, New Zealand, Mexico, Samoa, Bermuda.
If you want to find out whether you need a visa to come to the UK please click below:
Visas for longer stays
If you are looking for a visa for more than 6 months please click on one of the following links and find a visa category which suits your needs:
If you require a business visa please click on one of the following links:
Otherwise please pick up the phone and call one of our advisers.