Points Based System - Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme
Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme
The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme is a temporary worker visa which allows people to enter the UK for a period of up to 24 months. You may work on a temporary contract for any industry for a period for up to 2 years. This visa allows you to exit and renter the UK as long as your visa is valid.
- You must be aged between 18 to 30 years.
- You must have sufficient maintenance funds of £1,890.
- This visa is only available to nationals from the following countries – Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea and Taiwan.
- You may apply if you are a certain type of British National such as a British Overseas National.
- You will need to be sponsored under the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme if you are a Hong Kong, the Republic of Korea and Taiwan national.
- Apply for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa in your country of residence.
- The visa is valid for up to 24 months.
- You may not be permitted to extend this visa beyond 24 months.
- You may not apply for another Tier 5 YMS visa after your current Tier 5 YMS visa expires.
- This visa category does not permit you to settle in the UK.
- You may switch from Tier 5 Youth Mobility into a partner visa.
- You must pay the Immigration Health Surcharge.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our team today and we will guide you through the whole process.