Points Based System Tier 5 GAE
Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Scheme
Overview: The Tier 5 GAE Scheme is a temporary worker visa which allows people to enter the UK for a period of up to 24 months. There are a number of schemes available to the public which typically fall under Training & Work experience, Research and Overseas Languages Categories. Many international University graduates have utilised this niche immigration route to gain valuable work experience in one of the most innovative countries in the world. Getting experience in the UK is still one of the most desired attributes to have when applying for permanent work.
- You would need to pass your Tier 5 Sponsors eligibility criteria
- Attain a Certificate of Sponsorship for Tier 5 from an A Rated Sponsor
- Aged between 18 – 30 years
- Educated at Degree Level
- Find a company who is willing to provide a paid Internship
- Gain Sponsorship from a Scheme provider
- Hold a valid Certificate of Sponsorship
- Apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa in your country of residence
- The visa is valid for up to 24 months
- You may not be permitted to extend this visa beyond 24 months
- This visa category does not permit you to settle in the UK
- You may switch from Tier 4 Student into this visa category
- Click here for the current Tier 5 GAE Scheme providers
Do you need our assistance?
If you would like to book a consultation to discuss your options under either of the Tier 5 categories please click on the button below and contact one of our advisers, otherwise please take a look at the different support services we can provide you and your family members.