Tier 4 Child Student
You may make your application from your country of residence. The application may be made on line however you must submit your documents via appointments at a Visa Application Centre in your home country.
- To find a Tier 4 Sponsor please click here.
- You must hold a valid confirmation of acceptance for study before you apply for your visa.
- The Independent School must be registered as a Tier 4 Sponsor.
- If you are applying and you are aged between 4 and 16 years the course length up to 6 years.
- If you are applying and you are aged between 16 and 17 the course length is up to 3 years.
- You must pay for the Immigration Healthcare Surcharge.
- You may extend your Tier 4 visa.
- You may be able to switch into this visa from another immigration route.
- This route does not permit you to settle in the UK.
Do you need our assistance?
If you would like to book a consultation to discuss your options under either of the Tier 4 categories please click on the button below and contact one of our advisers, otherwise please take a look at the different support services we can provide you and your family members.