Human Resources - Tier 2 Compliance
Human Resources Compliance
Do you hold a Tier 2 Licence? In order to effectively manage the Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Management System and the people you are sponsoring under Tier 2 you are required to adhere to the compliance duties and responsibilities set out in the rules.
If you are unsure whether your company holds a Tier 2 Licence please click here.
” The Home Office retain the right to conduct spontaneous spot checks on licence holders that without the professional intervention can lead to employers being fined, down-graded or in the worse instances having their sponsor licence revoked and employees deported.”
Human Resources Compliance – Basic Process
- After you have made an application for a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, the Home Office will undertake a pre compliance check on your company to establish whether your company’s infrastructure can support the management and compliance of the Tier 2 Sponsorship Duties.
- Once your licence has been approved, you must appoint Key Personnel to manage the Licence and those who are sponsored under Tier 2.
- You must maintain all compliance and Tier 2 sponsorship duties throughout the duration of the licence.
- Your licence will be valid for 4 years.
- The Home Office may undertake further spot checks during the 4 year term to ensure you are maintaining your compliance duties.
Human Resources Compliance – Basic Responsibilities
- You must ensure the information your provide during the application process and for the duration of the licence is accurate and complete.
- You have legitimate employment opportunities which you are fully committed to.
- You are a genuine entity trading and operating in accordance with UK/ EU Law.
- You do not represent a threat to Immigration Control.
- You are committed to carrying out all of your sponsorship duties.
Basic Sponsorship – Basic Duties
- Secure personnel files for all employees.
- Verification of all employees demonstrating they have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- You must ensure that the documents your employees provide are legitimate.
- You must update the Home Office of any change of circumstances to the licence, key personnel or Sponsored Migrants.
There are a number of rule changes relating to the Tier 2 visa category for Sponsors and their Tier 2 employee’s. The changes are being rolled out during Autumn 2016 up to April 2017. For more information please click below:
Do you need our assistance?
Tier 2 Employee
We can process entry clearance applications and subsequent visa extensions through the entire life cycle of the employee right up to British Citizenship.
We provide you with the comfort you need to employ a skilled workforce. Please read below for a snapshot of our support services.
- Advise on the Tier 2 Licence application and renewals.
- We provide assistance in all aspects of licence management.
- We ensure your Human Resources team or key personnel are proficient in operating the Tier 2 Sponsor Management System.
- We provide training to ensure you are compliant with all licence duties.
- Alert you to rule changes which may impact your licence and the business of recruiting overseas nationals.
- Our support services are bespoke to suit your business needs.
Please click on one of the buttons below and take a look at the services we can provide you. Otherwise please contact us directly and book your complimentary consultation.