UK Immigration Services - Representation Services
What We Offer
We provide full representation services inside the United Kingdom for applications such as Leave to Remain, Further Leave to Remain, Settlement and Naturalisation. Please read below for a break down of our services.
- Initial consultation – Advice, Guidance and Opinion.
- Document Guidance and Assessment.
- Application Administration.
- Submission to the Home Office.
- First Point of Contact liaising with the UKVI caseworker.
- Document Certification.
- Document Translation (additional Cost).
You can apply either via the standard postal route or for an additional fee you can use our same day service. Please read below for more information.
Postal Application Representation to the Home Office (applications made in the United Kingdom)
The Home Office is slowly transitioning the old postal system over to the online application system, however this may not be applicable for all visa applications particularly those applying in the United Kingdom. Our consultants can manage a postal application remotely whereby we will only need to meet once to finalise the application ensuring we limit the time out of your busy day. In order to ensure safe handling of your documents we do advise secure delivery.
Same day service Representation to the Home Office (Applications made in the United Kingdom)
Many of our clients have started using this service as it is stress free, easy and fast. We will book and attend a Public Enquiry Office appointment with you. Your case will usually take a whole day to consider therefore you will need to be prepared to take a day out of your normal daily routine in order to account for varying processing times. There are Public Enquiry Offices scattered around the country. The main Public Enquiry Office is Croydon where most cases are considered. One of our representatives will attend on the day and guide you through the process, should the Home Office have any questions regarding your case we will be readily available to advise.
Your designated Caseworker (subject to availability) or a representative of our Firm will meet you prior to your appointment at the Public Enquiry Office of your choice in order to do a final review of your case.
- They will act as your chaperone to ensure you pay the correct application fee, hand over your case for Initial consideration, attend biometrics screening, and submit your case to the caseworkers for final consideration.
- They will be available should the Home office have any queries which may arise from your application.
- Once your case has been considered the Home Office will return your documents with a letter confirming your application has been approved.
- You will receive your biometrics resident card in the post between 3 – 7 working days later.